****

Welcome to my Scrapbooking blog! Here you will find all the digi scrap pages I make not only for myself but also for the CT's I am part of. Thanks for looking, feel free to leave me some love!

Saturday 28 August 2010

Gorgeous Kits from Charlize Creations!

I have landed myself a spot on Charlize CT!!!!
I am loving creating pages using her gorgeous kits,
Here is here newest kit and also a few of her other recently released kits!

I will start with her kit which has just been released 'Citrus Glow', Released at Scrapbook Bytes, Zig Zag Scraps and Pickleberry Pop!

Photobucket


Here is a page I made using pictures of my daughter playing in the garden!

Photobucket


Here is another gorgeous kit by Charlize Creations 'Peggy's Sundress' Such a gorgeous collab alongside Blue Flower Art! Available at Scrapbook Bytes, Pickleberry Pop

Photobucket

Here is my page using one of my fav piccys of my daughter from last summer!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment