****

Welcome to my Scrapbooking blog! Here you will find all the digi scrap pages I make not only for myself but also for the CT's I am part of. Thanks for looking, feel free to leave me some love!

Saturday 28 August 2010

2 New CT's and 2 New beautiful Kits!!!

Thats right I have landed myself another 2 new CT's!!!

I am now part of the team for Ninie Designs and Edeline Designs!
I am so happy to be part of both teams, their kits are so gorgeous!!


So here is the first kit I got chance to play with for Ninie,
Its called Wind of Happiness and is available at Digital-Crea NOW!

Photobucket

Gorgeous kits ay!
Here is my page, using one of my favourite pictures of my little man =]
(Image linked to DST)

Photobucket



Here is the first kit I got to play with for Edeline,
Its called September Bloom and is available at Zig Zag Scraps NOW!

Photobucket

Beautiful elements ay!
Here is my page using pictures for a friend!
(linked to DST)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment