****

Welcome to my Scrapbooking blog! Here you will find all the digi scrap pages I make not only for myself but also for the CT's I am part of. Thanks for looking, feel free to leave me some love!

Sunday 28 November 2010

These Are Special Time by Studio Charlize

So yes I am getting abit excited about christmas and it seems all the kits I am scrapping with at the minute are christmassy, Very excited this year.

If you are also loving the selection of christmas kits about you should definately check out this beautiful kit by Studio Charlize, Its gorgeous and different to alot of others, full of great elements in the black, brown silver and gold, so elegant! Head on over to Scrapbook Graphics and take a look!

(Image linked to store)




Here is a page I made

No comments:

Post a Comment