****

Welcome to my Scrapbooking blog! Here you will find all the digi scrap pages I make not only for myself but also for the CT's I am part of. Thanks for looking, feel free to leave me some love!

Wednesday 8 September 2010

New kit from TomaSoloma & fabby Collab by Matrioshki Scrap Designs

So yeah the title says it all really :)
TomaSoloma has a gorgeous new kit out called Love letters,
Full of fab elements for all those girly, love pages!

Photobucket


Here is my page,
A RAK for my friend Kim of her new baby Girl,

Photobucket


Also check out Matrioshki Scrap Designs new Collab 'To Be a Boy'
This is great for all pages that need to scream BOY!

Photobucket


Here is a page of my little man using this great kit!

Photobucket

All kit previews linked to stores x

No comments:

Post a Comment